Sales Internship @ Dutch Walltextile Company:
Dutch Walltextile Company (DWC) is looking for an enthusiastic intern with experience in sales. DWC is a fast-growing startup that deals with the production and sale of high-end wall textiles. DWC focuses entirely on the B2B market and is therefore in constant contact with stores, interior designers and architects.What do we offer you?
You will of course receive a competitive internship allowance. During this internship DWC expects you to work full time in the sales team. DWC is a young and informal company where a good working atmosphere is important. The work will vary from approaching new potential customers to finding new interesting professionals and everything that comes with it. In addition, you will be fully involved in all the new developments that this startup brings.When?
Please start in September 2019 (or earlier) for a period of 5 - 6 months.What are you going to do:
- Approaching new & existing leads
- Making agreements with new & existing leads
- Handling requests such as: samples, price requests etc.
- Mapping new leads and processing them in CRM
- Support at trade shows
- Experience in sales
- Experience with lead generation
- Experience in working with Excel
- Experience with CRM systems is a plus
- Good command of at least Dutch and English, all other languages are a good accessory for the approach to international leads and contacts.
When? Please start in September 2019 (or earlier) for a period of 5 - 6 months. Are you the Intern that Dutch Walltextile Company is looking for? Mail your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, for the attention of Quint van Viersen.