Marketing & online marketing Internship @ Dutch Walltextile Company:
Dutch Walltextile Company (DWC) is looking for an enthusiastic intern with experience in (online) marketing. DWC is a fast-growing start-up that deals with the production and sale of high-end wall textiles. DWC focuses entirely on the B2B market and is therefore in constant contact with stores, interior designers and architects.What do we offer you?
You will of course receive a competitive internship allowance. During this internship DWC expects you to work full time in the marketing team. DWC is a young and informal company where a good working atmosphere is important. The work will vary from managing the online marketing channels to thinking along with new marketing opportunities, and everything that comes with it. In addition, you will be fully involved in all the new developments that this start-up brings.When?
Please start in September 2019 (or earlier) for a period of 5 - 6 months.What are you going to do:
- Provide content & images online channels
- Thinking & writing news themes
- Manage MailChimp campaigns
- Managing social media; Instagram & Facebook
- Set up online marketing campaigns
- Building the branding / Dutch Walltextile Company brand
- Support at fairs
- Experience in (online) marketing
- Knowledge of Photoshop or In design
- Experience with MailChimp
- Experience with Instagram & Facebook
- Experience with photography is an advantage
Good command of at least Dutch and English, all other languages are a good accessory for the approach to international leads and contacts.
Are you the Intern that Dutch Walltextile Company is looking for? Mail your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com, for the attention of Quint van Viersen.